No surprise Malaga is among the top destinations worldwide. With over 2800 years of history and around 300 days of sun per year, it is a charming destination that will never let any visitors down.
In an interesting and entertaining way we will go over the different cultures and civilizations that left their imprint in the city.
We will walk around the city center to get to see the main landmarks. This is the tour for you if you do not want to miss the essence of Malaga.
Remember you can add the options PHOTO, WINE TASTING or both to your tour.
Contact us by phone or WhatsApp on (+34) 600 886 244 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- When? Every day
- Duration: 2 hours
- Launguage: English/Spanish.
- Meeting point. Marina square. (Flexible meeting point)
What is included in this Tour?
- All our tours include an official guide, certified by the Government of Andalusia.
- Folder with pictures to enhance the experience and explanations.
- Hydroalholic gel.
Low difficulty. Suitable for wheelchairs and all ages.
What we will see on this tour?
- Larios street.
- Constitution square.
- Chinitas Alley
- Malaga Cathedral.
- Picasso Museum.
- Merced Square
- Picasso’s birthplace and monument to Torrijos.
- El Pimpi.
- Roman theater.
- Malaga Museum.